Current location

Update: 7-20-2013
Location: warm be in Memphis
Next Location: Resting for awhile
Text phone #: +1 (540) 602-4829 (if you are near, drop me a text and we'll share a beer and good company.. Questionable good company)

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Meadow of Dan (BRP)

Slept in late, 8:30am, because i got a huge headache. Scott recommended a next campsite for the nite and we parted ways. Almost ran over a deer as it cross the road, I slow down as it crosses me at 50 feet away. i then start accelerating, then another one follow him and i barely miss the second. Good thing my ruckus accelerate for shit. The riding is good on the BRP. I made it to Meadow of Dan and stay at Willville motorcycle camp. It was a great place to stay at. Will made a nice camp fire and one of the tenant (David Judge) pulls out his guitar and sang some great blues.













Umm... Road kill... I bet it's tasty



Some wonder how I camp. Well, I bivy sack it. And just for fun, I put a tarp to cover the scooter Andy head from rain or dew.





- Posting on the go on me iPad

1 comment:

  1. Deer usually travel in pairs...huge "safety tip" from a country girl!

    ReplyDelete