Current location

Update: 7-20-2013
Location: warm be in Memphis
Next Location: Resting for awhile
Text phone #: +1 (540) 602-4829 (if you are near, drop me a text and we'll share a beer and good company.. Questionable good company)

Friday, June 21, 2013

Asheville (BRP)

Got a wonderful 8 hour sleep. Woke up to the sound of birds at 6am. Goof around, having breakfast leave around 7:30. Took a side trip thru Asheville. There was a BMW motorcycle rally in town, but i wanted to make it to PA so no time to hangout and party. Meet a couple who has a bmw bike with 1 million miles on it. I know what i want as my next bike. Stop at an Art center north of Asheville and learn how make stronger sailboat mast using bamboo. Scott caught up with me 20 miles before i got to my destination. Later we share a camp site at Julian Price campground.

I wonder what an experimental forest. I wonder if there is mutant growing in there.... Guess not..



But the. Again... Why do they have bathroom with mutant accessibility toilet...



I have been eating healthy on the road. Large salad everyday...



Riding along the edge... Make sure you don't fall off



A typical bridge along the BRP



People has always ask me how fast my ruckus can go. Well, it goes so fast that they have a dedicated parking space for people that ride like me


- Posting on the go on me iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment