Current location

Update: 7-20-2013
Location: warm be in Memphis
Next Location: Resting for awhile
Text phone #: +1 (540) 602-4829 (if you are near, drop me a text and we'll share a beer and good company.. Questionable good company)

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Blue Ridge Parkway


Couldn't sleep. The creek got too loud. Decide to hang near the scooter. Being by myself surrounded by fireflies, the girl from the movie "the ring" came visit me and well, i freak myself out, being alone and your mind will fuck with you. note to self "Don't watch ghost, horror, or drama movie in the future". I decided ride out at 2:30am. By 3am, i came upto a bridge that was close for repair. I decide to park next to the maintenance crew truck, put out the foam mat next to the scooter and nap for 2 hour. They were done by 5 and i was greeted by another beautiful sunrise. Stop at mp 408 pisgah campground. Met a neat motorcyclist name Scott Wilkinson. We chat, share stories, and perspective on life.
Napping by the river




Yeah... A road that was made for driving




The elevation change will have many different flora




One of many tunnel that I will pass




Winding up/down the side of the hill




Roads is beautifully maintain




Yup. Reach the highest point on the blue ridge. At this altitude and when going up hill, I get a cool 20 mph going wide open




At times, I do go above the clouds. The weather is pretty unpredictable






- Posting on the go on me iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment