Current location

Update: 7-20-2013
Location: warm be in Memphis
Next Location: Resting for awhile
Text phone #: +1 (540) 602-4829 (if you are near, drop me a text and we'll share a beer and good company.. Questionable good company)

Monday, May 21, 2012

Planning the route

I promise to myself that for the next few day, I will be as lazy as possible. I figure it's my chance to enjoy the simple life to it's fullest. That means waking up at noon, do nothing but sipping my cup of joe and having ice cream for lunch. With nothing to do, I decided to glance over the maps for the trip and here's my well thought out plan:
- It's between 2300 - 2400 miles of paddling
- I give myself 3 months to do it, but Jeffrey schedule will force me to aim to finish this trip in 2 months and 1 week
- I will paddle 75 miles north before turning east, then south.
- I will most likely hit the twin cities in 3 weeks
- I will most likely hit Memphis in 6 weeks, which put me around July 7.
Of course, all of this planing doesn't mean much because you pretty go as fast as the river lets you to. :)




- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment